With a strong personal commitment to explore multiple pathways for recovery and for treatment, Ana continues to cultivate resources to connect her clients and their families to sustainable long term options.
Ana had gone astray at a young age which took her down a path that wasn’t conducive to meeting healthy social norms in life. Despite her misguided experiences and adversities, she is now enjoying success in many areas in life. It’s been over 23 years now that Ana has identified herself as a woman in long term recovery, which means she hasn’t used any mood or mind altering substances including alcohol since July 13, 1995.
At the age of 42 Ana started college and education drives her passion and purpose still today. Along with multiple degrees and certifications, she is trade marking and educational tool to be released in our state and country.
This presentation can be given at this point, but not sold as of yet, while it is in the trade marking process. Ana has already given this presentation for hundreds of people with rave reviews. Our Testimony Page will be put up in the near future, and contact information for those that have already shared in these experiences are available upon request. People will walk away with a heightened level of awareness, and undeniable insight, useful to starting conversations or addressing high risk behaviors.
As of date her certifications include;
- Bachelor of Art, Social Science
- Associates of Management and Leadership
- Associates of Science, Drug and Alcohol Counselor
- Substance Abuse Counselor Certificate
- Facilitator for Hope & Support Groups since November 2013
- RC – Recovery Coach, Connecticut Community for Addiction Recovery (CCAR) – Recovery Coach Academy
- QPR – Suicide Prevention Gatekeeper
- First Aid/AED/CPR Certified
- Young Adult Mental Health First Aid Certification
- CPRC – Certified Progressive Recovery Coach – Center for Progressive Recovery Michael V. Pantalon Psy.D.
- RSS – Recovery Support Specialist – Advocacy Unlimited, Recovery University
- Cht – Certified Hypnotherapist – Barry Gordon, LMFT, Cht.
- Founder of TriCircle Restoration LLC, “The Paraphernalia Project”
- Founder, CEO of TriCircle, Inc. 501(c)(3)
She has had the honor and privilege of doing service work in many communities, and has shared her story Nationally and Internationally. Ana has a very colorful and motivating way of sharing her journey, leaving her audiences hopeful and inspired.
She is a believer that success can’t be achieved alone, and she strives for win-win outcomes. Ana’s diverse network has aided her with helping many people. By remaining humble and open to opportunities while learning about the disease of addiction, she will remain an asset in this profession.
After 26 years in a corporate career on off shift Ana has transitioned all of her energies into her new business… TriCircle Restoration LLC and its two-part creation. She has ruminated on the nature of TCR’s existence for almost 3 years, but on January 1, 2016, a 2 year plan was mapped out. Ana believes this plan will fulfill her lifetime purpose to serve.
Ana integrates complimentary methodology and techniques to help clients to effectively address their individual life challenges. She brings an understanding along with support and practical suggestions to her work. She takes pride in accompanying individuals, couple and families while they navigate their journey of recovery.